miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2016

Pregunta 1

Correcta
Puntaje de 8
Marcar con bandera la pregunta

Texto de la pregunta

A second chance

Listen the recording, then complete the sentences with agofor and since.

 

I decided to leave Canada five months Correcta
. I had been living
there Correcta
 six years, and it was time for me to look for a new life Correcta  my brother Luka had left me ten months Correcta .I had bought my flight ticket two weeksCorrecta  and I’m now ready to travel to Australia.
Just when I was about to leave, Rene and Saul had been looking Correcta
 a roommate Correcta  weeks asked me if they could stay in the apartment while I was away in Australia. Well, I decided to give them a chance Correcta  six months.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Proyecto integrador: En un tiempo.