miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2016

Actividad integradora - What happened?
Semana 3
Módulo 7
Alumno: Jesus Carbajal Flores.


Good morning, I'll tell you an experience I had my 3 children and myself. We took a Sunday to visit the city of Guadalajara, to be more exact, we visited the zoo. The hard trip was 4 hours long, there and back 4 hours, landscapes on the roadside thoroughly enjoyable, it was unusual.

On the Inside the zoo is very well laid out, there are a variety of exotic animals, crocodiles, spiders, snakes, polar bears. Finally, we focused on the safari, there they took us to meet giraffes and chimpanzees. At the end of the tour we went to meet Huentitan Canyon, which incidentally is very beautiful.

Finally, we got hungry, we went to the restaurant I ate roast beef and my children ate sushi and fresh strawberry water. Already at 7 pm, we prepared everything for the trip back home. It was a day that was conceived differently day gave birth to me, my kids enjoyed it and had fun, got home at 11:00 pm.


It was a fascinating experience, interact with nature.


http://statics.zonaturistica.com/files/atractivos/1475/A1_1475.jpg


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Proyecto integrador: En un tiempo.